A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Balancing Vata Dosha and Joint Support
Guggulu (Commiphora mukul gum), is one of the most popular herbs used in Ayurveda. Vata (underweight) and Kapha (overweight) types benefit the most from this herb.
Our Guggulu Rasayana may support circulation, metabolism, digestion, the immune system, and nervous system.
No clinical proof has been established; however Guggulu Rasayana may help support the following:
- joint mobility
- balancing or decreasing
- age-related joint health
- circulation (#4)
- digestion (#13, #29)
- immune system(#25)
- cracking joints (#30)
- abdominal bloating
- difficult bowel movments (#13, #29)
- coldness (#4, #30)
- blood supports (#4, #6)
- dry skin
- cold hands and feet
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Guggulu Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
25 Botanical Ingredients - Guggulu Rasayana
- Guggulu resin Commiphora mukul 8:1
- Boswellia resin Boswellia serrata 3:1
- Guduchi leaf Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Tulasi root Ocimum sanctum 5:1herbal extract/oil
- Dong Quai root Angelica archangelica 2:1
- Haritaki fruit Terminalia chebula 4:1
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 8:1
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 3:1
- Shilajit Natural aspaltum - mineral pitch 75% fulvic acid
- Tamarind fruit concentrate Tamarindus indica
- Triphala fruit emblica officinalis, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia bellirica 4:1
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Celery seed Apium graveolens
- Ajwan seed powder/oil Trachyspermum ammi
- Fenugreek seed powder Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
- Black Pepper fruit powder/oil Piper nigrum
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 to 3 teaspoons in a cup of hot water and take 1 hour before meals. (Recommended Vata diet.) Avoid eating foods which create gas.
Precautions: Not for use while pregnant.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease. These statements are not FDA approved. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.