A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Balancing Vata Dosha and Helping Support Healthy Joint Health
Made from Guggulu (Commiphora mukul gum), the most common herb used in India for joint health, Guggulu Rasayana promotes circulation, metabolism, digestion, immunity, and a healthy nervous system. Guggulu is perhaps used more than any other herb in Ayurveda. Vata (underweight) and Kapha (overweight) types benefit the most from this herb.
No clinical proof has been established; however Guggulu Rasayana may help support the following:
- better joint mobility
- balancing or decreasing
- age-related joint health
- better flexability
- better cartilage health
- better circulation (#4)
- better metabolism
- better digestion (#13, 29)
- stronger immunity(#25)
- cracking joint reduction (#30)
- abdominal bloating reduction
- constipation reduction (#13, 29)
- body chills reduction (#4, 30)
- toxic blood reduction (#4, 6)
- dry skin reduction
- cold hands and feet reduction
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Guggulu Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
Botanical Ingredients for Guggulu Rasayana
- Guggulu resin Commiphora mukul 8:1
- Boswellia resin Boswellia serrata 3:1
- Guduchi leaf Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Tulasi root Ocimum sanctum 5:1herbal extract/oil
- Dong Quai root Angelica archangelica 2:1
- Haritaki fruit Terminalia chebula 4:1
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 8:1
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Calamus rhizome Acorus calamus 5:1
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 3:1
- Shilajit Natural aspaltum - mineral pitch 75% vulvic acid
- Tamarind fruit concentrate Tamarindus indica
- Triphala fruit emblica officinalis, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia bellirica 4:1
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Celery seed Apium graveolens
- Ajwan seed powder/oil Trachyspermum ammi
- Fenugreek seed powder Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
- Black Pepper fruit powder/oil Piper nigrum
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 to 3 teaspoons in a cup of hot water and take 1 hour before meals. (Recommended Vata diet.) Avoid eating foods which create gas.
Not for use while pregnant.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.