A Natural Herbal Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement to help with Sleeplessness, Restlessness, Relaxation, and Sadness
Jatamamsi (Indian Valerian root) Rasayana may promote awareness, relaxation, and strengthen the mind. It may also soothe the muscles, menstrual discomfort an support the female reproduction system.
No clinical proof has been established; however Jatamamsi Rasayana may help support the following:
- light sleeping (#31)
- insomnia (#31)
- nervous system (#15a)
- mental health (#15a)
- restlessness (#15a)
- sadness (#15a)
- muscle tension
- headache s
- fear, worry, stress, and
anxiety (#15a, #15b)
- relaxation (#15a)
- Use #15b if your sleep is body heat related
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
This is a Vata-balancing Rasayana that is very compatible with #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9a, 10, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27a, 28a, 29, 30, and 31.
In addition, the following Essential Oils can be used in an essential oil diffuser for added support: Jatamansi, Neroli, Valerian, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Vetiver. They can also be applied to your forehead, bottom of your feet, or on your pillow.
Jatamamsi Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
16 Botanical Ingredients - Jatamamsi Rasayana
- Jatamamsi root Nardostachys jatamamsi 10:1 herbal extract/oil
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 3:1
- Gotu Kola leaf Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 8:1
- Valerian root Valeriana officinalis 8:1 herbal extract/oil
- Bhringaraj herb Eclipta alba 10:1
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Sage leaf Salvia officinalis 4:1 herbal extract/oil
- Calamus root Acorus calamus 5:1 herbal extract/oil
- Pippali fruit piper longum 4:1
- Tamrind fruit concentrate Tamarindus indica
- Nutmeg powder/oil Myristica fragrans
- Hawthorn berry powder Crataegus laevigata
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Peppermin leaf oil Mentha piperita
- Lavender oil Lavendula officinalis
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take 30 min. before bedtime. Most of the herbs in this formula are classified as rejuvenators. Rejuvenators generally take some time to strenghthen internal organs. One can also continue taking it throughout life to help maintain balanced health. Avoid eating anything later than 3 hours before bedtime for best results.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.