A Natural Herbal Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement for Insomnia, Sleeplessness, Restlessness, Relaxation, Anxiety, and Depression
Jatamamsi (Indian Valerian root) is superior to western Valerian because it promotes awareness and relaxation, and strengthens the mind. Western Valerian dulls the mind after long-term usage. Jatamamsi is one of the best herbs for the nerves, sleeplessness, dizziness, etc. Jatamamsi is very grounding to the mind, calms the muscles, reduces menstrual cramps, and has a special calming action on the female reproduction system. Jatamamsi also stops fermentation and gas in the intestines.
No clinical proof has been established; however Jatamamsi Rasayana may help support the following:
- better sleep (#31)
- insomnia reduction (#31)
- falling asleep or staying asleep (#31)
- nervous system health (#15a)
- better mental health (#15a)
- restlessness reduction (#15a)
- depression reduction (#15a)
- psychic health (#15a,#15b)
- muscle tension reduction
- shaking reduction (#16)
- headache reduction
- fear, worry, stress, and
anxiety reduction (#15a, 15b)
- restless legs syndrome reduction
- evening relaxation (#15a)
- dream enhancer
- Use 15b if your sleep is body heat related
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
This is a Vata-balancing Rasayana that is very compatible with #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9a, 10, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27a, 28a, 29, 30, and 31.
In addition, the following Essential Oils can be used in an essential oil diffuser for added support: Jatamansi, Neroli, Valerian, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Vetiver. They can also be applied to your forehead, bottom of your feet, or on your pillow.
Jatamamsi Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
Botanical Ingredients for Jatamamsi Rasayana
- Jatamamsi Nardostachys jatamamsi 10:1 herbal extract
- Skullcap Herb Scutellaria spp 5:1 herbal extract
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 15:1 herbal extract
- Gotu Kola Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1 herbal extract
- Valerian root Valeriana spp 10:1
- Bhringaraj Herb Eclipta alba 10:1
- Licorice Root Glychyrrhiza glabra 6:1
- Sage Herb Salvia 5:1
- Peppermint Herb Mentha
- Nutmeg Myristica fragrans
- Hawthorn berry Crataegus oxycanthus
- Ginger root Zingiber officinale
- Lavender Herb
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take 30 min. before bedtime. Most of the herbs in this formula are classified as rejuvenators. Rejuvenators generally take some time to strenghthen internal organs. One can also continue taking it throughout life to help maintain balanced health. Avoid eating anything later than 3 hours before bedtime for best results.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.