A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Pancreas Support
Wonder Mineral of Ayurveda, Shilajeet, also known as mineral pitch, comes from the rocks in the lower Himalayas during the warm, summer months. It is believed that its origin is from the decomposition of vegetable substances.
Shilagit Rasyana may help rejuvenate the body and nervous system on a very deep level.
No clinical proof has been established; however Shilajit Rasayana may help support the following:
- pancreas vitality
- blood purification (#29)
- spleen support
- digestion (#29, #13)
- weight management (#29)
- beta cell support
- kidney support
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Shilajit Rasayana is made from (Shilajit mineral pitch) plus 19 bitter tonic, diuretic, alterative, stimulant, and rejuvenative ayurvedic herbs in a dry powdered form.
20 - Botanical Ingredients - Shilajit Rasayana
- Shilajit Natural Asphaltum - mineral pitch 6:1 vulvic acids
- Gymnema leaf 25% Gymnema sylvestre
- Bitter melon fruit Momordica charantia 10:1
- Gokshura fruit Tribulis terrestris 8:1
- Gotu Kola leaf Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1
- Guduchi leaf Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Guggulu resin Commiphora mukul 3%
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Neem leaf Azadirachta indica 10:1
- Amalaki fruit Emblica
- Haritaki fruit Chebulic myrobalan 4:1
- Tulasi root Ocimum Sanctum 5:1
- Barberry root Berberis aristata 10:1
- Turmeric root powder Curcuma longa
- Fenugreek seed powder Trigonella foenumgraeceum
- Dandelion root powder Taraxacum officinale
- Triphala fruit three myrobalan fruits
- Ginger root powder Zingiber officinale
- Black pepper fruit powder Piper nigrum
- Cinnamon bark powder Cinnamomum burmanii
Instructions: This formula comes as an herbal powder which can be made into an instant tea. Dissolve 1 to 3 tsp. in hot water and drink 30 min. before meals. Can be sweetened with your approved sweetener.
Precautions: This product is not intended to replace insulin treatment; it is a dietary supplement only.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.