A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement to Help Support Concentration, Memory, and Focus
Shankapushpi is quoted in the Charaka to be the single greatest herb for enhancing all three aspects of the mind -- learning (Dhi), memory (Driti), and recall (Smriti). Thus it is called the greatest Medhya Rasayana (that which enhances the mind).
No clinical proof has been established; however Shankapushpi Rasayana may help support the following:
- mental alertness (#15c)
- Skin complection (#14)
- emotional balance (#15a)
- mental exhaustion
- artistic and
- bone marrow
- nervous system
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Shankapushpi Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
26 Botanical Ingredients - Shankapushpi Rasayana
- Shankapushpi whole herb Convolvulus Pluricalis 10:1
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 10:1
- Gotu Kola leaf Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1
- Gingko leaf Ginkgo biloba 4:1
- Ashwagandha root Withania
- Tulasi leaf Ocimum Sanctum 5:1 oil
- Sage Herb Salvia officinalis 5:1
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Vacha root Acorus Calamus 5:1
- Tamarind fruit concentrate Tamarindus indica
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Damiana leaf Turnera aphrodisiaca
- Mugwort leaf Artemisia vulgaris
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgaris
- Ajwan seed powder/oil Apium graveolens
- Cumin seed Cuminum cyminum
- Coriander seed powder/oil Coriandrum sativum
- Black Pepper fruit powder/oil Piper nigrum
- Hibiscus Flower Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Cardamom seed Elettaria cardamomum
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Nutmeg seed Myristica fragrans
- Green Tea leaf Camellia sinensis
- Mugwort oil Artemisia vulgaris
- Calamus oil Acorus calamus
Instructions: Take 1 teaspoon per 50 lbs. body weight on empty stomach preferably in the morning. It may keep you awake at night if you take it too late in the day.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.