A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for the Throat and Vocal Cords
Yashti-Madhu Rasayana helps to improve the quality of the voice. It is made from Glycyrrhiza glabra plus 17 rejuvenative, tonic, demulcent, expectorant, astringent, alterative, aromatic, and anbolic herbs.
No clinical proof has been established; however Yashti-Madhu Rasayana may help support the following:
- vocal improvement
- throat soothing
(#6, 25, 29)
- swollen throat reduction
- better singing and speaking
- smokers throat reduction
- cough reduction (#2)
- tonsil soothing
- dry throat reduction
- soothing the mucus membran
- hoarseness reduction
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Yashti-Madhu Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
Botanical Ingredients for Yashti-Madhu Rasayana
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Bayberry bark Myrica esculenta 5:1
- Sage leaf Salvia officinalis 4:1
- Triphala fruit Three Myrobalans 4:1
- Calamus root Coleus forskohlii 5:1
- Tamarind fruit concentrate Tamarindus indica
- Slippery elm bark powder Ulmus rubra
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Irish moss herb powder Chondrus crispus
- Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
- Clove bud powder/oil Syzgium aromaticum
- Peppermint oil Mentha piperita
- Rose petal powder Rosa gillca
- Kelp herb powder Ascophyllum nodosum
- Ajwan seed powder/oil Trachyspermum ammi
- Thyme oil Thymus vulgaris
- Raspberry leaf powder Rubus idaeus
- Marshmallow root powder Althaea officinalis
- Comfrey root powder Symphytum officinale
Instructions: Let 1/4 of a teaspoon slowly dissolve on the back of tongue when needed as often as you like.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product