A Natural Herbal Dietary Supplement for Blood Cleansing and Detoxification
Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) is considered to be the best all around herbal blood purifier. This Rasayana cools the blood and helps to detoxify the body. Manjishta is known to relieve pain caused by inflammation, stop bleeding, and remove obstructions in the blood stream, liver, and kidneys. It can assist all inflammatory conditions of the blood and female reproductive system. It may help dissolve abnormal growths in the tissues. Manjishta may improve blood flow and strengthen of injured bones and tissue damaged by injury or infection. It may help strenghthen the immune system to fight unwanted sexual transmitions.
No clinical proof has been established; however Manjishta Rasayana may help support the following:
- blood cleansing
- blood thinning
- fever reduction (#29)
- inflamed skin irritations
- facial and genital outbreaks (#32)
- blackhead reduction (#32)
- sore throat reduction (#26)
- coloring of the skin (#29)
- swollen and burning eyes reduction (#29)
- diarrhea reduction (#29)
- liver health (#5)
- respiratory problems related
to excess heat in the body
- excessive heat or bile in the body reduction
- eye allergies reduction
- allergy reduction (#29)
- respiratory inflammations
- facial complection
- ear drum complication
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Manjishta Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
20 Botanical Ingredients in the Manjishta Rasayana
- Manjishta root Rubia cordifolia 8:1
- Bhumyamalaki whole herb Phyllanthus niruri 10:1
- Guduchi herb Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Shatavari root Asparagus racemosus 3:1
- Amalaki fruit Emblica officinalis 5:1
- Gotu Kola leaf Hydrocotyle asiatica 7:1
- Neem leaf Azadirachta indica 10:1 herbal extract
- Bala root Sida cordifolia 10:1
- Rhubarb root Rheum emodi 5:1
- Barberry root Berberis aristata 10:1
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Yellow Dock root powder Rumex crispus
- Dandelion root powder Taraxacum officinale
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus idicus
- Coriander seed powder/oil Coriandrum sativum
- Cumin seed powder Cuminum cyminum
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Cedar wood Himalayan oil Cedrus deodara
- Vetiver oil Vetiveria zizanioides
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach 2 to 3 times daily at least 30 min. before meals.
Precautions: Not recommended if you have severe chills for it is cooling to the the system nor is it recommended for the very young, the very old, or those in a very weakened condition or taking blood thinning agents.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.