A Natural Herbal Dietary Supplement To Promote Blood Cleansing
This Rasayana cools the blood and helps to eliminate wastes in the body. It may support the kidneys and liver. It may also help with the female reproductive system. Manjishta rasayana may aid in the flow of blood and tissues maintennce. It may also help build the immune system.
No clinical proof has been established; however Manjishta Rasayana may help support the following:
- blood cleansing
- blood thinning
- heat (#29)
- skin irritations (#32)
- blackheads (#32)
- throat irritation (#26)
- coloring of the skin (#29)
- swollen and burning eyes (#29)
- abnormal feces (#29)
- liver support(#5)
- respiratory system (#3)
- irritations of the eyes
- heated respiratory
- facial complection
- ear drum
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Manjishta Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
20 Botanical Ingredients in the Manjishta Rasayana
- Manjishta root Rubia cordifolia 8:1
- Bhumyamalaki whole herb Phyllanthus niruri 10:1
- Guduchi herb Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Shatavari root Asparagus racemosus 3:1
- Amalaki fruit Emblica officinalis 5:1
- Gotu Kola leaf Hydrocotyle asiatica 7:1
- Neem leaf Azadirachta indica 10:1 herbal extract
- Bala root Sida cordifolia 10:1
- Rhubarb root Rheum emodi 5:1
- Barberry root Berberis aristata 10:1
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Yellow Dock root powder Rumex crispus
- Dandelion root powder Taraxacum officinale
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus idicus
- Coriander seed powder/oil Coriandrum sativum
- Cumin seed powder Cuminum cyminum
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Cedar wood Himalayan oil Cedrus deodara
- Vetiver oil Vetiveria zizanioides
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach 2 to 3 times daily at least 30 min. before meals.
Precautions: Not recommended if you have severe chills for it is cooling to the the system nor is it recommended for the very young, the very old, or those in a very weakened condition or taking blood thinning agents.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.