A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Kidney Support
Our Gokushura rasayana is made to support the kidneys and reproductive system.
No clinical proof has been established; however Gokshura Rasayana may help support the following:
- kidneys (#29)
- gall bladder
- male reproductive system(#22)
- water retention
- urinary tract
- blood (#6)
- excess heat (#6)
- weight managment
- lower back pain
- sexual vitality (#22)
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Gokshura Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
29 Botanical Ingredients - Gokshura Rasayana
- Gokshura fruit Tribulis terrestris 8:1
- Punarnava root Boerhavia diffusa 8:1
- Shilajit Natural Asphaltum-mineral pitch 75% vulvic acids
- Ashwagandha Root Withania somnifea 3:1
- Gotu Kola whole plant Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1
- Bhumyamalaki whole plant phyllanthus niruri 10:1
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 60% Saponins 3:1
- Fo-ti root Polygonum Muktiflorum 2:1
- Manjishta root Rubia tinctoria 10:1
- Gymnema leaf Gymnema sylvestris 25%
- Licorice root Glychyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Guduchi Herb Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Coriander seed powder
- Schizandra berry powder Schisandra chinensis
- Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Marshmallow root powder Althaea officinalis
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Burdock root powder Arctium lappa
- Dandelion root powder Taraxacum officinale
- Hibiscus flower powder
- Nutmeg seed powder Myristica fragrans
- Saw Palmetto berry powder Serenoa repens
- Celery seed powder Apium graveolens
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Parsley leaf powder/oil Petroselinum crispum
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach 30 min. before meals with a large glass of warm water.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.