A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Kidney Support
Gokshura is one of Ayurveda's best herbs for the kidneys. It is used as a rejuvenator and strengthener for kidney and reproductive health.The kidneys are essential for maintaining the body's chemical balance and is therefore a major organ. The kidneys are responsible for maintaining the quality of blood that is vital for life.
Disorders of the kidneys are life threatening. At the less severe level, disorders such as kidney stones, acute glomerulonephritis (temporary inflammation of a portion of the kidney), bladder infections, and cystitis are extremely uncomfortable at best. Modern medicine has no answer except surgery which does not offer any guarantees. Traditional medicine, however, goes to the root cause of the problems associated with kidney disorders before they get life threatening or extremely painful.
The urinary tract includes the kidneys and the ureters ( the tubes that transport urine from the kidneys to the bladder). It maintains the chemical balance of all body fluids and is a primary system for removal of waste products.
No clinical proof has been established; however Gokshura Rasayana may help support the following:
- kidney health (#29)
- gall bladder health
- male reproductive stregthening (#22)
- kidney issues
- kindney cleansing
- water retention reduction
- urinary tract health
- blood cleansing (#6)
- inflammation reduction (#6)
- weight loss reduction
- lower back pain
- cleansing of foreigh bacteria(#6)
- sexual vitality (#22)
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Gokshura Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
29 Botanical Ingredients - Gokshura Rasayana
- Gokshura fruit Tribulis terrestris 8:1
- Punarnava root Boerhavia diffusa 8:1
- Shilajit Natural Asphaltum-mineral pitch 75% vulvic acids
- Ashwagandha Root Withania somnifea 3:1
- Gotu Kola whole plant Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1
- Bhumyamalaki whole plant phyllanthus niruri 10:1
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 60% Saponins 3:1
- Fo-ti root Polygonum Muktiflorum 2:1
- Manjishta root Rubia tinctoria 10:1
- Gymnema leaf Gymnema sylvestris 25%
- Licorice root Glychyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Guduchi Herb Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Coriander seed powder
- Schizandra berry powder Schisandra chinensis
- Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Marshmallow root powder Althaea officinalis
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Burdock root powder Arctium lappa
- Dandelion root powder Taraxacum officinale
- Hibiscus flower powder
- Nutmeg seed powder Myristica fragrans
- Saw Palmetto berry powder Serenoa repens
- Celery seed powder Apium graveolens
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Parsley leaf powder/oil Petroselinum crispum
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach 30 min. before meals with a large glass of warm water.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.