A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Aphrodisiac and Rejuvenative to Improve your Sexual Vigor, Stamina, Pleasure, and Youthfulness
Kapi-Kachu Rasayana helps invigorate and strengthen the body, and promotes a healthy reproductive system. Kapi-Kachu is Ayurveda's strongest herb for male enhancement. It is very little known in the west; however, Ayurvedic physicians swear it is the best herbal aphrodisiac there is.
Besides being a sexual rejuvenative, Kapi-Kachu has many additional health benefits as well and with no side effects. This product is for those who want to improve their health and energy level. The herbs in this formula are good for every organ in the body.
No clinical proof has been established; however Kapi-Kachu Rasayana may help support the following:
- invigorate and strengthen
- feeding and rejuvenating the reproductive organs (#9a)
- improved endurance (#9a)
- male enhancement
- kidney rejuvenation (#19)
- increased sperm count
- better blood circulation (#4)
- reduced stress
- dryness reduction
- stronger immune system (#25)
- muscle cramping reduction (#10)
- bone strength (#9a)
- lower fatigue, tiredness and nervousness (#9a, 9b)
- reversing sexual exhaustion
- replaces the need for coffee or any other stimulants
- low back pain caused from poor kidney health (#19)
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Because impotence is related to poor blood circulation, we also suggest that you use the Arjuna Rasayana #4 which will help to clean out clogged restricted blood vessels and improve circulation and heart health. We also suggest the Gokshura Rasasyana #19 because the sexual energy is stored in the kidneys, and this rasayana will help bring more energy to the kidneys.
In addition, the following Essential Oils can be used in an essential oil diffuser for added support: Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Clove, and Ginger.
Kapi-Kachu Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
Botanical Ingredients for Kapi-Kachu Rasayana
Kapikachu seed Mucuna pruriens 15:1
Ashwagandha root Withania somnifea 3:1
Gokshura fruit Tribulus terrestris 8:1
Shilajit Natural Asphaltum-mineral pitch 75% vulvic acids
Rholdiola Rosea (Golden Root) 4:1
Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
Ginkgo leaf Ginkgo biloba 4:1
Guggulu resin Commiphora mukul 8:1
- Amalaki fruit Emblica officinalis 5:1
Fo-ti root Polygonum multiflorum 3:1
Bala root Sida cordifolia 10:1
- Maca root Lepidium meyenii
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1 herbal extract
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 8:1
- Punarnava root Boerhaavia diffusa 8:1
- Horny goat weed Epimedium versicolor
Damiana leaf powder Turnera diffusa
Nutmeg seed powder/oil Myristica fragrans
Fenugreek seed powder Trigonella foenum-graecum
Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
Cardamom seed powder Elettaria cardamomum
Cinnamon bark/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
- Black pepper powder/oil Piper nigrum
Bee Pollen Apis mellifica
- Black Pepper powder/oil Piper nigrum
- Saw Plamento berry powder Serenoa repens
- Clove bud powder/oil Caryophyllus aromaticus
- Red pepper powder Capsicum annum
- Ylang Ylang oil Cananga odorata
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 tablespoon or more in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach or with hot milk or tea.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.