A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement May Help With Stress, Anger, Impatience, Sadness, and Restlessness
Brahmi Rasayana supports the nervous system and helps to bring awareness, creativity, happiness, mental balance, pranic energy, tranquility, concentration, and balanced emotions.
Brahmi ( Bacopa Monnieri ) is one of the most important herbs in ayurveda. It helps to awaken the crown chakra and balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
This rasayana is excellent to take before meditation simular to the Peace of mind -Vacha Rasayana #15a or the Concentration #20- Shankhpushpi Rasayana. It may also help with cerebral blood circulation, blood and liver impurities, bile secretions, and acid. it is simular in cooling effects like the Liver Rejevanation # 5 - Neem Rasayana and Blood Pure #6 - Manjishta Rasayana. It can be used continuously throughout life to help with stress and a overall balanced body.
No clinical proof has been established; however Brahmi Rasayana may help support the following:
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Brahmi Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
21 Botanical Ingredients in the Brahmi Rasayana
- Shatavari root Asparagus racemosus Saponins 3:1
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 3:1
- Ashoka bark Saraca indica 8:1
- Amalaki fruit Emblica officinalis
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza
- Bhringaraj whole herb Eclipta alba 10:1
- Brahmi whole herb Bacopa monnieri 8:1
- Ginko leaf Gingko biloba 4:1
- shankhpushpi whole herb Convolvulus pluricalis 10:1
- Jatamansi root Nardostachys jatamansi herbal extract/oil 10:1
- Burdock root powder Arctium Lappa
- Yarrow flower powder Achillea millefolium
- Yellow Dock root powder Rumex crispus
- Cardomom seed powder Elettaria cardomomum
- Coriander seed powder/oil Coriandrum sativum
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Hibiscus flower powder Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Rose petals powder Rosa gillca
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
- Peppermint leaf oil mentha piperita
- Vetiver leaf oil Vetiveria zizanioides
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of (warm to hot) water or milk and take on empty stomach. Most of the herbs in this formula are classified as rejuvenators. Rejuvenators generally take sometime to help the body. We recommended that one consume 4 to 6 jars over a three to four month period.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease. These statements are not FDA approved.
Ask a question about this product