A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement to Support Reduction of Stress, Anger, Impatience, Depression, and Restlessness
Brahmi Rasayana supports the nervous system and maintains awareness, creativity, happiness, mental health, pranic energy, tranquility, concentration, memory, and healthy emotions.
Brahmi is the most important rejuvenative herb in Ayurveda. It is the main revitalizing herb for the nervous system and brain. Brahmi helps to awaken the crown chakra and balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
Brahmi Rasayana is also excellent to take before meditation just like the Vacha or Shankapushpi Rasayanas. It helps support the increase of cerebral blood circulation. It helps counteract blood and liver impurities and excess bile secretions and acid indigestion like No. 5 and 6. It can be used continuously throughout life to help control stress.
No clinical proof has been established; however Brahmi Rasayana may help support the following:
- hard to heal internal sores (#29)
- after surgery healing
- healing of wounds
- wear and tear of joints, cartilage, tendons (#1)
- blood cooling (#5, #6)
- inflammation reduction (#5, #6)
- bleeding reduction
- internal nourishment (#9a)
- excess stomach acid reduction (#29)
- healing cuts, sores (#32)
- rebuilding of tissues from daily activities of work, exercising, weight lifting, old age (#9a)
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Brahmi Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
Botanical Ingredients for Brahmi Rasayana
- Brahmi Hydrocotyl asiatica 7:1 herbal extract
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 60% Saponins 8:1 herbal extract
- Ashwagandha Withania
somnifera 15:1 herbal extract
- Ashoka Saraca indica 12:1 herbal extract
- Amalaki Fruit Emblica officinalis
5:1 herbal extract
- Licorice Root Glychyrrhiza
glabra 6:1 herbal extract
- Bhringaraj Herb Eclipta alba
10:1 herbal extract
- Nir Brahmi Bacopa Monniea 10:1 herbal extract
- Ginko Gingko biloba 4:1 herbal extract
- Shankapushpi Evolyulus alsinoides 10:1 herbal extract
- Alfalfa herb Medicago sativa
- Raspberry leaf Rubus spp
- Horsetail Equisetum arvense
- Yarrow Achillea millefolium
- Yellow Dock
- Dandelion root Taraxacum officinale
- Cardomom Elettaria cardomomum
- Coriander Coriandrum sativum
- Fennel Foeniculum vulgaris
- Hibiscus Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Jatamansi Nardostachys jatamansi
- mint metha piperita
- Rose petals Rosa
- Sarsaparilla Sarsaparilla officnalia
- Vetiver Vetiveria zizanoides
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 50 lbs. of body weight in a cup of (warm to hot) water or milk and take on empty stomach. Most of the herbs in this formula are classified as rejuvenators. Rejuvenators generally take sometime to strenghthen internal organs. As with most herbal cures it is recommended that one consume 4 to 6 jars over a three to four month period to get the full benefits of the herbs. One can also continue taking it throughout life to maintain good health.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.