A Natural Herbal Supplement to Support Physical Strength and Vitality
Ashwagandha Rasayana is excellent for body builders, atheletes, and any type of physical competition as it may give your body an instant charge of long-lasting energy without the use of stimulants. It contains no stimulants, but has powerful rejuvenative herbs which quickly absorb into the body.
Ashwagandha Rasayana has a softening, soothing harmonizing effect which can help dispel rigidity in the body and help calm the nerves in Air-type persons. It may help invigorate the body by rejuvenating the lower chakra energies, just as a tree is invigorated by feeding the roots. It has a revitalizing yet soothing energy on both the physical and mental plain. It can be used continuously as a food supplement to help increase and maintain youthfulness and balanced health throughout life.
This natural herbal rejuvenative is made from Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera root) plus 38 other nutritive herbs.
No clinical proof has been established; however Ashwagandha Rasayana may help support the following:
- reducing Vata dosha (#15a)
- energy and stamina
- muscular endurance
- bone strengthening
- teeth support
- vitality (#22)
- premature aging
- immune support (#25)
- low body fat
- bowel movements(#29)
- muscle tension (#30)
- nervous system (#15a)
- sexual indurance (#22)
- a good winter tonic
- stress management (#15a)
- physical weakness
Note: the numbers in parentheses above indicate additional products that can be taken.
Ashwagandha Rasayana is in the form of a "food jam" consisting of herbs and spices in a base of honey, rice syrup, and ghee.
39 Botanical Ingredients - Ashwagandha Rasayana
- Ashwagandha root Withania somnifera 3:1
- Shilajit Natural Asphaltum mineral pitch 25% vulvic acids
- Amalaki fruit Pro.Emblica officinalis 5:1
- Gokshura fruit Tribulus terrestris 8:1
- Shatavari root Asparagus racemosus 3:1
- Kapikachu Seed Mucuna pruriens 15:1
- Haritaki fruit Terminalia chebula 4:1
- Arjuna bark Terminalia arjuna 25%
- Pippali fruit Piper longum 4:1
- Licorice root Glycyrrhiza glabra 5:1
- Fo-ti root Polygonum multiflorum 10:1
- Sage leaf Salvia officinalis 4:1
- Guduchi leaf Tinospora cordifolia 10:1
- Bala root Sida cordifolia 10:1
- Rhodiola rosea root (Golden Root) 4:1
- Maca root Lepidium meyenii
- Punarnava root Boerhaavia diffusa 8:1
- Tamarind fruit extract Tamarindus indica
- Clove flower powder/oil Syzygium aromaticum
- Saw Palmetto berry powder Serenoa repens
- Turmeric root powder/oil Curcuma longa
- Ginger root powder/oil Zingiber officinale
- Spirulina herb spirulina platensis
- Irish Moss powder Chrondrus crispus
- Kelp herb powder Ascophyllum nodosum
- Bee Pollen Apis mellifica
- Hawthorn berry powder Crataegus laevigata
- Nutmeg powder/oil Myristica fragrans
- Fenugreek seed powder Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Damiana leaf powder Turnera diffusa
- Cinnamon bark powder/oil Cinnamomum burmanii
- Parsley leaf powder/oil Petroselinum crispum
- Fennel seed powder/oil Foeniculum vulgare
- Astragalus root powder Astragalus membranaceus
- Wild Yam powder Dioscorea villlosa
- Sarsaparilla root powder Hemidesmus indicus
- Calamus rhizome oil Acorus calamus
- Cardamom seed oil Elettaria cardamomum
- Sage leaf oil Salvia officinalis
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 tablespoon in a cup of warm to hot water and take on empty stomach. One can also continue taking throughout life to maintain a balanced body, mind and spirit.
Notice: Present FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994) guidelines and requirements. We are prohibited from making claims that our products will prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any diseases. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."
Ask a question about this product
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.