Joint Support #1 - Guggulu Rasayana
SKU: 1Regular price $32.99
A Natural Ayurvedic Herbal Dietary Supplement for Balancing Vata Dosha and Joint Support
Guggulu (Commiphora mukul gum), is one of the most popular herbs used in Ayurveda. Vata (underweight) and Kapha (overweight) types benefit the most from this herb.
Our Guggulu Rasayana may support circulation, metabolism, digestion, the immune system, and nervous system.
Instructions: Eat directly from the jar or dissolve 1 to 3 teaspoons in a cup of hot water and take 1 hour before meals. (Recommended Vata diet.) Avoid eating foods which create gas. Apply the Narayana massage oil to the affected parts daily. Vata or air balancing tonic
If you are experiencing consisitant joint pain please see a doctor before self treament ( our products or not intended to treat or cure diseases)
Causes of joint pain include:
- Adult Still's disease
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue due to limited blood flow)
- Bone cancer
- Broken bone
- Bursitis (joint inflammation)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (chronic pain due to a dysfunctional nervous system)
- Gonococcal arthritis
- Gout (arthritis related to excess uric acid)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (formerly known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Lyme disease
- Osteoarthritis (disease causing the breakdown of joints)
- Osteomyelitis (a bone infection)
- Paget's disease of bone
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis (inflammatory joint disease)
- Sarcoidosis (collections of inflammatory cells in the body)
- Septic arthritis
- Sprains and strains
Precautions: Not for use while pregnant.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease. These statements are not FDA approved. Additionally, we are required to label these products as "dietary supplements."